- Anger Management
- Blushing/Social Anxiety
- Bruxism (Teeth Grinding)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME)
- Dyslexia Confidence
- Exam Stress
- Fear of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Low Self-Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Past Life Regression
- Phobias and Fears
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) / Complex-PTSD
- Public Speaking
- Behaviour Cessation Hypnotherapy 🚭 (£105, with support MP3, Thought Field Therapy, Aversion Therapy and includes a follow-up session within 9 months)
- Sports Performance
- Wedding Nerves
- Weight Loss
Through Hypnosis we can reach deep levels of relaxation during which our mind is more open to positive suggestions of more effective ways of thinking and behaving to help us achieve what we want to, and eliminate those habits that can hold us back.
- Analytical Hypnotherapy helps to address problems by seeking to reveal the root cause, empowering you to utilise your own resources to resolve symptoms and achieve lasting change.
- Suggestion Hypnotherapy addresses unhelpful habits and behaviours by helping to identify how you want things to be and see yourself achieving it.
Other beneficial therapies that can be effectively integrated into sessions:
Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
"TFT is a treatment for psychological disturbances which provides a code that, when applied to a psychological problem the individual is attuned to, will eliminate perturbations in the Thought Field, the fundamental cause of all negative emotions."
Roger Callahan, PhD - Tapping the Healer Within
When we think about an emotionally engaged event, past, current or future, we will conjure a range of negative emotions. Thought Field Therapy works by eliminating the perturbations of that particular Thought Field, by tapping the meridian points associated with the negative emotions, to allow us to freely think about or remember the same event without experiencing the full impact of the negative emotions attached to it - a bit like acupuncture but without the needles.
Emotional Freedom Techniques
A simplified version if Thought field Therapy tapping, which uses affirmations to directly address and work through the discomfort or distress.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a method of influencing brain behaviour (the "neuro" part of the phrase) through the use of language (the "linguistic" part) and other types of communication to enable a person to "recode" the way the brain responds to stimuli (that's the "programming") and manifest new and better behaviours. Neuro-Linguistic Programming often incorporates hypnosis and self-hypnosis to help achieve the desired change (or "programming"). NLP techniques can be used effectively in hypnosis.
How many sessions?
The therapies offered provide effective and rapid treatment. Many people will find relief with as few as two to six sessions, while some issues will require more sessions. This will be discussed in partnership with the client.